Executive Protection Body Guard Personal Protection Division
Employers today must extend security measures beyond the walls of their facilities to protect high-net-worth individuals, business travelers in high-threat regions, and other at-risk employees.
Executive and personal protection has become a valuable resource in today’s global business platform where ever-changing risk conditions can impact individuals as well as businesses. New England Security offers executive protection services in a variety of environments for senior corporate executives, domestic and foreign dignitaries, entertainment industry notables, high-net-worth individuals, heads of state, and other prominent individuals.
We connect our clients with protection professionals from a broad range of backgrounds, carefully selecting the individual who is the best fit for each unique risk profile and culture. Trained and highly skilled in the areas of advance and logistics planning, threat assessment, crisis management, and emergency response, NESA protection professionals maintain confidentiality, sensitivity, and discretion — hallmarks of the company’s approach to personal protection.
Our team consists of active and retired law enforcement officers and agents from the Stat Police, ATF, FBI, DEA, and Secret Service. Experienced Leaders and Professionally trained and qualified. We provide discreet service in business attire armed or unarmed agents are available. Our Special Operations Team is headed by former and retired ATF Special Agent Mr. Gerard “Jerry Gallo.”
Services can be provided on a local, national, or international basis.
- Key employee personal protection program risk/needs assessment/design
- Training and certification of protection personnel
- Personal protection project design and management
- Crisis planning for kidnap, extortion, and missing person
- Rapid response for special events, labor disputes, and natural disasters
- Protective driver training
- Executive seminars for victim avoidance, counter-surveillance, and evasive driving techniques utilizing hands-on practical exercises
- Travel security intelligence and logistics management
- Secure transportation of executives and business travelers
- Global Positioning System (GPS) – emergency tracking & monitoring service
- IRS 132/Compliance
- Body Guards protect celebrities, athletes, executives, ETC.